Are you a resident of London and are looking for the right house clearance company around? Or it could be that you are not satisfied with the current house clearance company, and are looking for a more reliable, or affordable one? Well, no matter the case, truth is that London is home to numerous house clearance companies. And although each of them will claim to offer the best services, not all match up to their hype. In fact, many residents have been left bitter, frustrated, and with more problems than initially.
So what’s the way forward, how can one be sure that they are picking the right house clearance company in London?
- Experience; first and foremost, always take time to consider how long the clearance company has been serving residents of London. This is important because the more experienced a clearance company is, the more likely it is to be reputable. Clearance companies that have just started offering their services may not be so conversant with the different London neighborhoods, or rules and regulations of waste disposal.
- Reputation; once you have narrowed down your search to a few experienced clearance companies, the next step will be for you to ascertain what their reputation is. You can do so by checking out the client reviews on their website, or even the comments on their social media pages like Facebook or Twitter. Do former and existing clients have good words for the clearance companies? Or are they ranting and complaining about bad services? Such will help you determine the right London house clearance company.
- Tools for the job; house clearance is more than just collecting and disposing of any waste or rubbish within your home. It is about doing it safely and efficiently. A good house clearance company should have the right tools, from specialized trucks and vans that won’t spill any rubbish along the drive way, special bins that you can put all your waste before the next clearance, and so on so forth.
- Professionalism; the fact that waste clearance is a messy job doesn’t mean that the clearance teams should come dressed in dirty clothes, shouting and disturbing the serenity of your premises. Get a clearance company whose clearance teams are dressed in clean protective clothing, are courteous, and respectful to the serenity and tranquility of your premises.
- Hidden charges; this is one of the worst nightmares for most Londoners! Always seek to find out in advance whether the clearance company has any extra hidden costs like parking and loading fees. A good clearance company should give you a quotation before commencing the work, and promise not to add anything else afterwards.